Respecting the privacy rights of our customers is an integral part of building trust between westlife-underwear.com and Consumers.
What is considered as personal data?
Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (such as name, email address, postal address).
We collect information about you such as your contact information, payment information, demographic information, shopping preferences and information about the devices you use to shop online.
We do not knowingly collect personal information directly from children under the age of 13 without parental consent. Our websites are general audience sites and are not specifically targeted to or intended for use by children. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at westlife-underwear.com.
We need to collect personal information in order to provide the products and services you request. If you do not provide the information requested, we may not be able to provide you with these products and services.
What information do we collect?
- Contact information, such as name, email address, postal address, phone number
- Payment information, such as credit card number, bank card numbers, and other payment details
- Order and refund history
- Information about your purchase history
- Information may be collected from you if you interact with us on social media sites, such as Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat
- Device and browser information including location information, MAC addresses, IP addresses, Cookies, and other online identifiers
How do we collect this information?
We collect information about you in a variety of different ways:
- Information you provide to us while signing up for an account, a newsletter or loyalty program.
- Online Order Information. When you make a purchase from our websites or mobile apps, we ask you to provide us with information about your purchase, such as your name, email address, shipping address, phone number, and payment information.
- Communicating with us. When you contact us about a customer service issue, or to make other inquiries, we collect the content of those communications, and any additional information about the method of communication such as phone, email, chat, or through social media platforms.
- Loyalty Program. If you create an account with us you enroll in a loyalty program, we collect information such as your name, email, telephone number, or mailing address in order to track your rewards and allow you to redeem them across our brands.
- Information we collect when you interact with our website, mobile or other apps, social media sites, and other products and services. This often involves information about your device such as IP addresses and MAC addresses, as well as information collected through cookies.
Cookies and similar Technologies:
Cookies are little bits of computer code that collect data by tagging along with you while you browse. Most websites, including ours, wouldn’t work very well without certain cookies. You can remove them by using your browser settings. Keep in mind that certain features of our site may not be available to you.
- Information we collect about you from other sources, such as credit card issuers and data analytics firms.
- Information we create ourselves after we analyze the information we collected about you, such as your shopping preferences.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
Our activity on social media such as Facebook, Instagram allows us to share information or promotions with our Brand. The comments you let may be read by all the community.
We reserve the right to act a moderation of a comment that has already been recorded. Any irrelevant comment is prohibited (defamatory, discriminant, racist ; this list is not exhaustive).
How we use your Information
We use your personal information to provide you with our products and services and to operate our business.
We often use the information we collect for multiple purposes. For example, if you make a purchase on our website, we collect several types of data from you and use it in multiple ways:
- First, we use your shipping address to make sure that our products arrive at your door. We may also use your contact information to send you a receipt of purchase.
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- For Marketing Communications and Promotions
- We use your personal information to send you marketing communications about our products and services, contests, and promotions.
- We may look at your experience on our website to make improvements to it and try to tailor it to your needs.
- We will also analyze the data you provide us and your behavior on our website to ensure that the activity is not fraudulent.
- Finally, we use your purchase information for other business-related purposes like accounting and financial reporting.
How we share Personal Information?
We may share your personal information with our affiliated companies and brands, with third parties who provide services to you or us, with promotional partners, with social media companies, or with other third parties as needed to carry out our business, or comply with a legal obligation.
To our Headquarters and affiliates.
To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. Example: Our warehouse and carriers (UPS, Fedex, USPS,DHL) to perform their task (To ship your order, for example, we must transfer your last name, first name and postal address) This may also include fulfilling promotions; conducting surveys; hosting websites; analyzing data; processing payments; or providing network security, accounting, auditing, and other services. We do not authorize these service providers to use or disclose your information for purposes other than why we have retained them.
To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to/not opted out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
We may also disclose your personal information:
To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Westlife-underwear our customers or others.
Public posting and social sharing:
When you post public comments on our website, through in-store technologies, on public forums like our social media sites, blogs, and online reviews, your comments are accessible by other members of the public.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
or via E-Mail